Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Email 10/26/14

Hey everyone how are you all doing I hope everything is going great back at home. We had another really good week here and got everything going good.  We found 6 new investigators to start working with and so that will be good and fun. Nothing to crazy happened this week, just normal but a good one. Time really starts to fly by. We have a great ward here and the single adults are really cool in our ward. We had 7 investigators come to church so that was good and we will have another baptism this November 8th so that will be cool she just got married so now she will be able to get baptized. She is excited this has taken her six years so its definitely time. My comp is really cool and we get along really well and he is funny we have a good time together. I kinda hope to stay with him for my last transfer and in this area but not sure what will happen to me I have just one more. I really love it when people realize how much the gospel can help them if you just follow what it asks and live it the best we can and then when we fall short apply the atonement. It can truly change lives and help people in trials. We need to all sustain our leader by following what they ask us to do even if it isn't the cool thing to do. I am very grateful for this church and all it gives us in life and I know this church is true. Again hope you all have a good week. Love You all\
Love Elder Robison

No comments:

Post a Comment