Saturday, January 19, 2013

First letter home

Family
I can't believe that I am here.  It's hard to write this letter and not think about home.  So far I have been lost in everything. I am not sure what to think, but I know that it will get better.  I have seen a few people that I know from back in high school.  I saw Sara Polatis right when I got to my class.  I also saw Dallin Polson a few more times during the day and I saw Tanner Fawnsbeck and Kade Fenton two kids that I went to high school with.  When I went to my first class they didn't speak a word of English.  Then we went to like a Sacrament meeting and a few people spoke to us.  After that they released us to go to dinner.  It was alright but I am still hungry.  I then came back to my room and unpacked everything.  After that we had to go to these teaching sessions where we taught investigators.  After that we went to the classroom and met our zone leaders and then went to our rooms and wrote in our journals and got ready for bed.  We woke up at 6:30 to get ready then have a planning meeting.  Now we have a little time to write home.  I want to thank you guys for everything.  I know this will be hard but it is what I need to do.  I will normally send my letters on Tuesday's.  I love you all and am very thankful for everything.  Love Elder Robison

No comments:

Post a Comment