Friday, January 25, 2013

Letter 1/25/13

January 22, 2013

Dear Family
Well today is P-day and this has helped out a lot.  For the most part we have just done a lot of language study.  Which has been really hard.  I am very confused but everyone that has been here for a long time says it will come.  I have seen Sarah Polatis a lot.  She is in my same building.  I ate lunch with Dallin a few times last week.  He seems really excited to get to leave but really everyone is.  If anyone says this place is so much fun they are lying.  We go to like six hours of class a day and then study the rest of the hours.  At the end of the night I am very ready for bed.  I also have seen Brock Pence and Kade Fenton there is like 10 kids from Rigby here but I only see them when I am going to lunch.  Tell dad thanks for the letter it really means a lot.  I want to tell you all how grateful I am for you guys.  I love you all.  Thanks for everything you have done it means a ton.  I miss you all but I am ready to get going.  I was really depressed when all the Elders got to leave yesterday but they deserve it because they put in their time at "prison".  There were some really cool kids in that group.  Our district is alright.  Elder Hansen is a cool kid and Elder Vea is really funny but quiet.  When he talks he is normally joking.  We call him the worlds smallest tongan.  You will see why when you get pictures.  Thanks for everything you all do and letters do help move the time on I will email on Tuesdays.  Love Elder Robison

No comments:

Post a Comment