Sunday, November 9, 2014

Email 11/2/14

Hey everyone how are you doing. I had a great week this week we had a the opportunity to meet with Elder Oaks from the quorum of the 12 and he spoke to our mission. he is Really great He had us all come and shake his hand. I was a little surprised that he is just very normal, He makes jokes and is just very good. He spoke on many things to us and really hit on marriage and providing. Then he gave us some good things about the priesthood that would clear up alot of concerns in the world right now. It was a great experience that I will never forget. After he told our president how impressed he was with our mission. He said its not very often missionaries will look him in the eye and he said we all did and he really appreciated that. I was very grateful for him and that he came to our mission. One of my top experiences on my mission for sure. It was a great week thank you all for everything I love you all.
Love, Elder Robison




No comments:

Post a Comment