Friday, November 21, 2014

email 11/17/14

Well we had a good week and the new family we started teaching last week came to church and accepted a baptism date so that is cool. They really want to join but they will need to get married first so that might take a little while. Then just the other night we taught these two new girls and they both accepted a baptism date as well so now we will try and get them ready for December. The goal for the mission is 200 baptisms in December and I think we can get it. It would be a great way to finish off the mission with a baptism and I know we will have one for sure. I found out yesterday that I will be staying in my area for my last transfer with my same companion so that will be good. At least I know the people so that will make Christmas funner. This transfer should go by really fast with Christmas and all so its going to be crazy but this is all coming to an end. I have truly loved being here and I love the people. I have learned so much while I have been here and I know this is the true church and that as we stay strong in the gospel we will be blessed always and i also know that we have to use our Savior to get stronger and better and to become a saint. I hope you all have a great week thanks for everything I love you all.
Love, Elder Robison

No comments:

Post a Comment