Monday, March 3, 2014

January 27-February 2, 2014

Family hey how is everyone doing. I hope your all doing good. Time is moving right along. We started a new transfer this week and I got a new companion. His name is Elder Cava from Fiji a nice kid just Fijians are always a little more hyper all the time and loud. He was actually in my last zone in Taguig so we already knew each other from before. As for you all back home I don't really know what is going on. It seems like I haven't heard much lately. I think the super bowl was this week. Hopefully you all had fun and got to have a little party. Other than that I think all of you just take care of little kids now haha so that I am sure is fun and a handful. We have kind of been doing the same thing. Most of our investigators are children so we are just trying to get them taken care of. Well I will tell you about my week. So on Monday was just a regular day. I went and worked with Brother Aris because I didn't have a comp yet. He is the Elders Quorum president and I really like him way nice dude. He added you all on facebook. He knows perfect English so you can all talk it up. We had a good day taught a lot of lessons and it was good. Tuesday was finally p-day we got to email but everyone was really slow to respond back so it was alright. Then they all wanted to go and get facials so we did that after. They are really cheap here and it seems like all the Elders always want to go get them. Then we just hung around at our house. Tell we had an FHE that night it was good. It was a really poor family. We were out underneath some Banana trees. Wednesday was transfer day. I finally got my new companion. We were in a threesome for like five days. I don't like to be in a threesome so I let him get settled in to the house then I took him and introduced him to some people. Thursday we had a good day of work we taught a lot of lessons to the investigators. Friday normal day the sisters in the district had some baptisms. They baptized a 92 year old lady. It was a good day for them. Then we had to do weekly planning. Later that night we had a FHE with a lady and she invited some friends. Saturday we were studying and then the travels assistants stopped by to go on splits with us. That is what they do as their calling. We worked with them. It was an alright day. Sunday we had church and everyone came to church so it was good. We will baptize John Michael Bocboc on the 4th so that will be good. Just a 10 year old kid. It will be good later that night we had dinner with our first councilor he is a really nice guy. That was my week. Nothing to crazy just starting another transfer. Hopefully this transfer will go good and we can get a lot done. The ward is a little weak here it could really use some priesthood holders. Well have a good week thanks for everything. Love you all. Love Elder Robison

No comments:

Post a Comment