Monday, June 9, 2014

May 19-25, 2014

Family hey how are you all doing.  I hope your all doing really good and enjoying your summer time.  Maybe you will get some us out of the cabin this year.  Things sure move fast its hard to believe its summer time again back home and we're starting another rainy season.  I feel like we just got done with the last one but its all good.  It should cool off a little bit but I haven't felt that yet.  Right now I am just enjoying the time I get to serve out on the island.  I am pretty lucky to be here.  Only a few people serve out here.  I have wanted to come out here ever since I got here.  It sure is a busy place for us to be thought we have lots of stuff to be to like meetings and trainings to give.  Its pretty nonstop for us.  Actually this week we only worked like 3 days in our area.  Monday was p-day just normal email and then hung out at the house and get it clean for the week.  Tuesday had a regular day of work with some good appointments.  Later that night we had to pack to go to Manila.  Wednesday morning went and caught our flight to Manila dn headed straight to the temple.  It was booked up until 1 p.m. but we waited and went.  Really good to go back again and go through a session.  Well needed I think.  We should all make it a priority to go to the temple once a month.  I hadn't been in awhile and missed it.  After that we went to the mall and ate at an all you can eat place, really good but I ate to much.  Next day we had MLC all day which is good.  I like to see the other missionaries and talk with them.  Good meeting and they fed us lunch too.  We didn't get gone until like 7 p.m. and then had to go to the office and figure out the mail so we could fly back in the morning.  next morning we needed to be up by 3 am.m to catch the plane but 3 late nights and early morning nobody woke up until 5.  The flight left at 6.  We got there at 5:15 but they wouldn't let us board the plane.  We missed it.  That day we did office work and then went and worked with some Elders in their area.  Saturday afternoon we flew back to Mindoro and went straight to work and got some good lessons in.  Sunday church we have this one lady we have been working on and she has come back to church 4 weeks in a row.  Her name is Sis Oriada.  She got made the primary president just after 4 weeks of coming back to church.  The rest of the day was just meetings.  That night we had dinner with President and Sister Heywood, the couples so that was my week.  Another one is gone so that was it.  I hope your all doing well and having a good time back home.  Congrats to Kandice on another kid.  Well have a good week.  Thanks for everything love you all.  Love Elder Robison

No comments:

Post a Comment