Saturday, January 10, 2015

email 11/24/14

We had another good week of work and are doing really good. Things this December will be busy so it might go faster than normal. Right now our goal is to get two baptisms before i go home in December and I think we will get it and thats the goal for the whole mission. Our mission has changed so much since I first started. we use to average about 45 baptisms a month now we are up to close to 100 each month so it crazy but it has been so good to be apart of the change. My companion and I are doing really good. The members are all really happy that this will be my last area, and it will be fun to spend Christmas with them. We had alot of people come to church again even though Pacuio was fighting they all still came haha. Lately I have been trying to study the atonement more and mores so on the enabling power of the atonement and that is the ability to over come trials. When we are weak we can rely on the grace of Jesus Christ to get us through. Through him we can find strength that we dont have alone. Its really interesting to study there is alot that we dont know about the atonement. I know that Jesus Christ is my savior and that we can do all things through him. Thank you all for everything love you all
Elder Robison

No comments:

Post a Comment