Saturday, January 10, 2015

email 12/14/14

Hey everyone how are you all doing we had a great week this week and I had my last baptism right before I come home it is a good way to finish he is such a good guy with a strong testimony and i am very excited for him he wants to go to the temple soon. It was the perfect way to finish my mission Now it is christmas time and we will just be visiting alot of members. We are also teaching  a family of 4 that in January will hopefully be baptized they are doing good. I found out that one of my members here will be flying to utah on the 19th to go to the mtc and I might try and go pick him up cause he is stuck in Utah for a day with no one to pick him up so that will be good. We also got to watch the christmas devotional which was good Christmas really needs to be brought back to the real meaning and focus on Jesus Christ then we will find real joy from Christmas and serve others. sometimes Christmas with nothing is the best Christmas and definitely one that you will remember. Well I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the holiday season. love you all. 
Love Elder Robison

No comments:

Post a Comment