Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Email 4/13/14

hey i am doing good things have been great had a really busy week with going to manila for 3 days for meeting then president came back with us and we had interviews witch were really good. He said that i was put out here to help the zone and fix it and change other things that had happend in the past here so he put alot of trust in me. I guess that is whey he put me out here. I really do like it out here its our own little mission. He didnt have time to work with us because his flight was the very next day so he didnt work with us. kinda glad i really like him though lately i have got to know him better so thats nice. we Didnt really get any work in our area this week because of conference and meeting and just lots of stuff we have had 10 elders in our house for like 5 days which is fun but alot to. We had our zone activity earlier today which was good just went to the beach and played games. I got my packages thanks for the shoes and the step counter but already lost it cause it dont stay in the thing good so it fell out somewhere so my bad. so thats about it this week nothing to crazy just busy and lots of stuff to do but we got through it and it all went well no problems this week should be more normal and we will get some work in but thats it thanks for all that you do. love you have a good wee

No comments:

Post a Comment