Monday, January 6, 2014

December 9-15, 2013

Family hey how are things going back home.  I hope things are going well.  Last I heard was things are good and that Rachel is ready to have the babies really soon.  Maybe she has had them and I just haven't heard yet.  If so hopefully everything went good.  By the time this gets there Christmas will probably be over so hopefully it all went good and that you had fun.  It will be nice to be able to talk to you guys.  I think you said your going up to the cabin too so that should be way fun.  Get some snowmobiling in for the year.  Sounds like you guys are getting quite a bit of snow ha your all really lucky so enjoy the snow.  I will be there next year with you all.  I might freeze to death.  My trainer emailed me and he lives in Arizona and he said he is freezing there so that will just be something I will have to adjust to.  It's still fun away though so no need to worry about that.  I will request some pictures from snowmobiling.  Well we had a good week here.  On Monday was p-day so we emailed and just relaxed for a little bit.  Nothing to crazy our pdays are pretty boring.  We have not much to do in this area.  Tuesday was our Christmas conference party for the mission.  We all got together.  They had a little program then we did like skits and play things that we had to prepare.  After that we got to watch a Christmas movie.  Kinda nice after not seeing a movie for a year.  After the movie we played games that was the conference we got our packages.  I thought I got my Christmas package but it was from Halloween so no Christmas package yet.  Maybe next time.  Wednesday and Thursday just regular work days just getting everything ready for the baptisms.  We did a little finding found 4 new people to teach.  Hopefully they progress.  I probably won't be here to see it.  I have a feeling I will transfer.  Friday we went on splits.  I went and worked with Elder Maneles a missionary from Tacloban.  He is cool.  he claims he has been seeing spirits and stuff so he is a little skeptical and quiet but nice kid.  Then Saturday was the baptism.  They were all so excited.  It took a little while to get it started but we got it done.  Sister Jamelano was so excited when she came out of the water she started jumping up and down all excited and stuff.  Then Kristine came our and ???? again and again.  They were all so happy.  It was a good day later that night we had dinner with the Natividad family.  They gave me a gift because they think I am leaving for sure.  Sunday well just church they all got confirmed so its official now.  Even Brother Natividad came so that was good.  he is a huge punk.  Church was good though they were all so happy.  Later that night we ate dinner at Sister Joys house so that our week.  We finished here off good with some baptisms so that was good.  A good way to end the transfer and Christmas.  This time of year should be all about Jesus Christ not gifts and stuff but Christ himself.  Its a great time of year.  I hope you all had a good Christmas.  I love you all thanks for everything you all do.  Merry Christmas Love Elder Robison


















No comments:

Post a Comment