Thursday, January 2, 2014

November 18-24, 2013

Family hey everyone how are you all doing. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. Last I heard was you were all going to the cabin for the week. I am really excited to hear all about it and how much snow and what you all did while up there. Hopefully some pictures of snowmobiling will show up here one day. Just saying I can't believe it will be December when this letter gets to you. I am getting really close to my half way point. next Christmas I could be flying home. Still a ways away but its all good. It's kind of weird I am still only in my second area. There is so much I haven't seen of our mission. People keep joking that this will be my last area. Its going good though we got 4 people coming up with baptisms before the end of the transfer. We have had a different week than normal which was kind of nice. Monday was our p-day like any other day. We emailed ate lunch but nothing to crazy. Later that night we went to a going away party for the Elison family. They are moving. I will miss them. They feed us every Monday night. We got home and we got a text from the AP's that we needed to be in the big city in the morning. A big TV station invited us to come to a service project at their studio so that's what we did on Tuesday. We got there and there was tons of famous people. Famous here you guys won't know them. Some members said they saw me on TV so that was cool. The famous people were pretty cool they just worked with us all day. We didn't get home until late but the AP's text again. The TV place asked us to come back. They said we were the fastest people at loading stuff and they really needed our help again. So we went back on Wednesday. No famous people this time but we worked all day. I loved it, it was so much fun and felt good to do real work. Again we didn't get home until late. The very next day I had to go to the mission home for District Leader training. It was good lots of cool elders there and they fed us lunch but again I didn't get home again until late. I was pretty tired after all this. Thursday finally back to some regular teaching and stuff. We went and taught Cristian, Sis Jameluno, Darcel. They are all doing really good and I love to see the look on their faces when they feel the spirit. They get so happy to have us there. That was Thursday, Friday we went back to them but only Sister Jamelano was there. It turns out there was some Young Womens Celebration or something so everyone went to that which is good that our investigators are involved with activities and things with the church. We did end up finding two richer dudes that want us to come back and teach them. They live in this fancy place we have wanted to go into forever but couldn't. They have guards all over so now we have a reason to get in. Sunday just regular church everyone came but Sister Leni so the baptisms are all still good so that was good. After church we had meetings then just dinner. So that was my week. Started out good with service and ended alright. I really hope everything goes good for our investigators. I know the gospel can truly help their lives in all aspects. So far so good though thanks for everything and all the support. Have a great week. Love you all. Love Elder Robison

No comments:

Post a Comment