Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Letter and pics

Family
How is everything going at home. I hope it's all good. Sounds like it has been really windy there. Just like normal when you plant. There has to be something to always test dads patience but like every year I am sure it will all work out one way or another it always seems to. As for me here not much has changed just the same old thing everyday. It's summer right now so it's really hot and we just sweat a ton so that makes washing clothes really fun. We did finally get to watch conference. It was good I really enjoyed Elder Hollands talk on faith. Faith is everything. I liked when he said don't allow doubt or devils to sway your path. A big tool the devil uses against us is doubt. When you doubt yourself your letting Satan win. We shouldn't ever doubt and just always believe we can be the best or accomplish the best. So that was my favorite talk. Then priesthood session my comp and I were the only one's there so that was different. Other than that just another week. Sorry not a lot happened. Hopefully this week is more exciting. I just want to thank you all for everything. I am very grateful to have you all as a family. I always pray for you all. I love you thanks. Love Elder Robison

Elder Smith

Some little kid


service

building a house






Me and gillette battling


after pic

the crew

Early temple ride

Subway finally


Me and Mario

Us converting Batman


Look at that straight cut

No comments:

Post a Comment